Flu vaccinations 2021
The flu vaccine is the best way of protecting yourself against the virus.
You will be eligible for a free flu vaccination if you are a registered patient and are:
• all children aged 2 to 15 (but not 16 years or older) on 31 August 2021
• those aged 6 months to under 50 years in clinical risk groups
• pregnant women
• those aged 50 years and over
• those in long-stay residential care homes
• close contacts of immunocompromised individuals
• frontline health and social care staff employed
COVID/Flu Reminder - If you, or any member of your household is unwell with flu-like symptoms and have a flu appointment booked, you MUST call and cancel your appointment. It is not appropriate to turn up and put others at risk. Please keep yourself and others safe and stay at home.